Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
Our risk-based integrated audit methodology is customized to your business needs and includes the following:
- Integration of COSO Principles
- Review of financial statement assertion impacts
- Understanding of business objectives and risks
- Mapping and documenting of processes and controls
- Implementable solutions to enhance internal controls and increase efficiencies
The COSO framework is the generally accepted tool framework for compliance and ethics programs, based on the U.S. Sentencing Commission Guidelines, designed to prevent and to detect noncompliance and other acts of wrongdoing. The COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework is used by risk professionals to identify and help mitigate enterprise operational, financial, and compliance risks.
Proven Risk-Based Audit Methodology
McConnell Jones uses a risk-based, entity-wide approach to identifying, documenting, and testing internal controls. Our professionals include Certified Internal Auditors, Certified Public Accountants, and Certified Fraud Examiners who abide by the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Internal Audit for Government Entities
MJ has the technical knowledge and expertise to assess internal controls according to additional financial reporting requirements that impact governmental agencies including:
- Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990
- Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996
- OMB Form and Content guidelines
- Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Transparency & Accountability
We audit the auditors.
McConnell & Jones performs the employee benefit plan audit for one of the Big Four CPA firms, so you can have assurance we have the right skills and experience to pass muster.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.