To that end, McConnell Jones provides the following services to private companies, public companies, and other organizations:
- Internal Audit-using the COSO framework, we can provide review of your internal controls, either on an outsource, co-source or as a Tier 2 provider to other firms
- IT Audits—the increasing risk of cyber incidents, both from internal sources and external bad actors, can be mitigated by improved IT control hygiene. The scope of our services includes assessments, controls testing, physical security, penetration testing and employee training
- SOX Compliance—the scope of our services includes Sarbanes Oxley testing for small cap public companies and as a Tier 2 provider for larger public entities
- SOC Compliance—SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits, both Parts 1 and 2. Increasingly, financial services and SaaS companies are finding their clients are looking for the assurance of risk mitigation as determined by a SOC audit
- Construction Audits—the unique accounting rules for construction companies require the specific skills and industry experience we offer
- Fraud Audits—can include determination of fraud, identification of possibly fraudulent activity, and asset tracing
- Litigation Support—related to fraud investigations, our professionals support attorneys and their clients, general counsels, and the offices of Inspectors General on litigation matters.
The COSO Framework
Better scoping reduces billing surprises.
Technology that streamlines the Audit and Tax process.
Transparency and accountability.
High staff retention results in consistent service teams.
The power of diverse thinking.
Assurance to reduce risk.
The scope of our services includes assessments, controls testing, physical security, penetration testing and employee training.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.