McConnell Jones recognizes the challenges that Federal entities face, and we provide the accounting, reporting, and risk advisory solutions for those endeavors. MJ is a trusted servicer of Federal Entities because we are a Veteran Owned Small Business and pre-qualified with the General Services Administration.
- Financial statement audit
- Compliance audit
- Program Audit (Gilbert, OD, Sharon)
- Internal control A-123
- Audit Liaison /Audit coach
- Grants management
- Budgetary accounting
- Fixed assets
- Program management office
- Federal Info Security Modernization Act FISMA
McConnell Jones is trusted by three of the five branches of the US Armed services for auditing.
While we bring experience from performing audit and related engagements for some of the largest federal agencies, McConnell Jones core competency is to serve mid-sized federal agencies who require not only audit services, but internal controls and process improvements, as many smaller agencies lack their own office of Inspector General or similar oversight often found in larger federal agencies.
We deliver decades of experience in the federal space with a hands-on approach. And our firm’s service model means our federal clients can directly benefit from the most senior experience because they are actively working on each engagement.
Some of our services include:
- Audits in accordance with Uniform Guidance
- Audits in accordance with the Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996
- Program Specific Audits
- Budgetary Accounting
- Audit in accordance with OMB Circular A-21
- Audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-122
- Completion of the Data Collection Form as required by the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Audit Liaison/Audit coaching
McConnell Jones is perhaps the only CPA firm that has audited three of the five branches of the US Armed services.
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
A better perspective.
Our work in the federal space gives our clients a better perspective of the reporting needs of federal and state grants made to states and municipalities.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.