Employee Benefit Plan
The DNA of our Benefit Plan Audit practice
Success in Our Profession
- Top 20 fastest growing CPA firm in the US (Accounting Today 2021)
- Top 10 Managing Partner in US (Accounting Today 2020)
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate (Issued by the AICPA)
- Top 3% of EBP Audit Firms
$80 Billion in Assets Audited
Culture that Retains People
- Headquatered in Houston, Texas 30+ Years
- Certified Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Houston’s Most Diverse Midsized Business (Houston Business Journal)
- Local Community Support Efforts and Leaders
Our unique audit process means greater effectiveness from our audits and greater efficiency for our clients.
The process of benefit plan audits can be a disruption to the normal activities of financial and HR professionals in client organizations. We have streamlined the process using a unique technology platform that improves management of the audit process for both our professionals and the clients with whom we interact to complete audit work.
OUR PLAN BENEFIT AUDIT OPTIMIZER
REPLACE WITH PROPER IMAGERY
The Power of Diverse Thinking
Less Billing Surprises
Consistent Service Teams
Top 3% of all CPA firms
McConnell & Jones is in the top 3% of all CPA firms in the US that perform benefit plan audits including:
- Defined benefit plans (cash balance, retirement)
- Defined contribution plans (401(a), 401(k), 403(b), ESOPs)
- Health and welfare plans
- SEC Form 11-K filings
- Form 5500
- 11K filings
- Benefit plan audit prep and clean-up
We audit the auditors.
McConnell & Jones performs the employee benefit plan audit for one of the Big Four CPA firms, so you can have assurance we have the right skills and experience to pass muster.
How Can Our Unique Perspectives Assist You?
If you have any questions or just want to reach out to one of our experts, use the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.